Nov 14 2016
General Suggestions for Your Pumping Needs
For working moms or moms dealing with an oversupply of breast milk, pumping is a necessity. The following are dos and don’ts that will help with your breastfeeding process:
- Pump 8 to 12 times daily to replicate the feeding cycle of your baby.
- Pump late at night, because that is when prolactin is at its peak.
- Pump for a minimum of 20 minutes to increase supply.
- Do not use the pump at its full speed, it will not stimulate you correctly.
- Never refreeze your breast milk.
Best Breastfeeding Cover
The Aidee Baby nursing blanket is here for all the nursing mothers! Our nursing covers are the best breastfeeding shawls for you and your baby. We want you to be stylish and most importantly comfortable.